Maitland Home Care
Maitland’s Home Care Agency of Choice
Partners in Healthcare is the best private duty home care agency in the Maitland, Florida area. Our nurse managers and their caregivers and home health aides are committed to providing high quality, compassionate home health care to families in Maitland. We have achieved our position as a premier provider of client-focused care due to the attention we provide to details.
If you are caring for a senior loved one in the Maitland area, Partners in Healthcare offers:
- Companion care
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- And more
No matter what your home health care needs, one of our RN care managers will customize a care plan based on your specific needs and those of your family. Partners in Healthcare provides a wide range of senior care services and scheduling options, care coordination and informational resources to meet your Maitland home health care needs and provide you the peace of mind you deserve.
From companionship and transportation to housekeeping and medication management, our experienced care managers can create a care plan that works for you. If you are looking for dedicated, professional home care services in Maitland, Florida, look no further than Partners in Healthcare. Contact us to schedule a free in-home assessment today.
Often families simply need a little help to prevent caregiver burnout and keep their loved one safe and secure at home. Don’t be fooled into hiring a stranger off of a web site, they have never sat down and interviewed the person or conducted the 16 checks that we contact. Only slightly better are Nurse Registries that try to represent their registries as real home health agencies, but send contractors to your home and are not responsible for their supervision, liability insurance, Workman’s Compensation insurance or taxes. We are accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). ACHC is one of the 3 accreditation organizations recognized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services www.CMS.gov, not some self serving private company. Accreditation by ACHC reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care. Our RN’s will design a plan and manage the caregivers to create you a personal assisted living facility in their current home.
The Partners in Healthcare Client Experience will be accomplished when:
- Clients feel a sense of security because our caregivers are wearing their uniforms and ID cards.
- Clients are confident the same level of care will continue no matter who the caregiver is.
- Clients know “their” caregiver will always be on time and finish each task.
- When we retain our clients for the long-term by providing them the compassionate care they are truly seeking.
- Clients experience peace of mind knowing their caregiver has received the best training available.As a son, daughter, sibling or spouse of someone who has, or will need, home care services, nothing is more important than selecting the right caregiver for your loved one. Partners in Healthcare is a member of the CAREGIVER QUALITY ASSURANCE™ program. Members of this program are home care companies that go above and beyond the norm when selecting quality caregivers and ensure the best care is provided.
Our care environment is called “The Partners in Healthcare Way” it is the fountation for “Our Client Experience”.