Ocoee Home Care
Home Health Care Services Ocoee
Partners in Healthcare is the number one home care agency in the Ocoee, Florida area. Our nurse managers and their caregivers and home health aides are committed to providing high quality, compassionate home health care to families in Ocoee. We have achieved our position as a premier provider of client-focused care due to the attention we provide to details.
If you are caring for a senior loved one in the Ocoee area, Partners in Healthcare offers:
- Companion care
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- And more
No matter what your home health care needs, one of our RN care managers will customize a care plan based on your specific needs and those of your family. Partners in Healthcare provides a wide range of senior care services and scheduling options, care coordination and informational resources to meet your Ocoee home health care needs and provide you the peace of mind you deserve.
From companionship and transportation to housekeeping and medication management, our experienced care managers can create a care plan that works for you. If you are looking for dedicated, professional home care services in Ocoee, Florida, look no further than Partners in Healthcare. Contact us to schedule a free in-home assessment today.
The Partners in Healthcare Client Experience will be accomplished when:
- Clients feel a sense of security because our caregivers are wearing their uniforms and ID cards.
- Clients are confident the same level of care will continue no matter who the caregiver is.
- Clients know “their” caregiver will always be on time and finish each task.
- When we retain our clients for the long-term by providing them the compassionate care they are truly seeking.
- Clients experience peace of mind knowing their caregiver has received the best training available.As a son, daughter, sibling or spouse of someone who has, or will need, home care services, nothing is more important than selecting the right caregiver for your loved one. Partners in Healthcare is a member of the CAREGIVER QUALITY ASSURANCE™ program. Members of this program are home care companies that go above and beyond the norm when selecting quality caregivers and ensure the best care is provided.
Our care environment is called “The Partners in Healthcare Way” it is the fountation for “Our Client Experience”
Personal care is intended to help seniors keep up with the activities of daily living. When aging or illness interferes with the capacity to care for themselves and their home, the risk of accidental injury or overexertion arises. Whether your parents are healthy, partially disabled, or bed-ridden, your professional caregiver contributes as much as they need. Personal caregivers make meals and do laundry, drive your folks to the store, and carry items that are bulky or heavy, so they don’t have to.
Supervising health conditions is a personal-care priority of the RN case managers. Medication schedules and trips to the doctor’s office are easier to manage with some help. Personal caregivers will get to know your parents’ physical and mental strengths and weaknesses, letting them do what they are able while keeping an eye out for trouble, such as accidental slips and falls or poor eating habits.
Seniors who are not mobile or in a weakened state can gain assistance in bathing, getting around the house and yard, moving from wheelchair or bed to the toilet, and more. The great value of this professional service is the personalized nature of it, and the adaptability of the caregivers to each senior’s situation.
A daily or weekly home care routine ensures assistance without the burdensome special requests that many seniors don’t want to impose on to friends and family. Licensed home health agencies provide in-home personal care, homemaker/companion services and skilled nursing is available from Partners in Healthcare.