Winter Park Home Healthcare
Senior Care Services for Winter Park
Looking for senior care services in Winter Park? Partners in Healthcare is Winter Park’s connoisseur private duty home healthcare agency, dedicated to helping clients lead happy, healthy lives at home. Our nurse managers and their caregivers are committed to providing high quality, compassionate home care to families in Winter Park. We have achieved our position as a premier provider of client-focused home care due to the attention we provide to details.
Partners in Healthcare can provide:
- Companion care services
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- And more
No matter what your home health care needs, one of our RN care managers will customize a care plan based on your specific needs and those of your family. Partners in Healthcare provides a wide range of senior care services and scheduling options, care coordination and informational resources to meet your Winter Park home care needs and provide you the peace of mind you deserve.
From companionship and transportation to housekeeping and medication management, our experienced care managers can create a care plan that works for you. If you are looking for dedicated, professional home care services in Winter Park, Florida, look no further than Partners in Healthcare. Contact us to learn more about our in home health care services.
How to help a Parent or Friend Ease into Home Care
Admitting a care need can make a senior feel vulnerable and afraid of losing independence. Give an inch, and they’ll take a mile. In fact, it’s been reported that more people fear losing independence than death. Experienced senior care agencies, such as Partners in Healthcare, know how to handle these situations—and not only help with finding a perfectly matched caregiver, but also our RN care managers offer advice to overcome objections to in-home care as well.
These are tips to help ease the transition:
- Have the RN Care Manager Introduce the caregiver before care begins, so the caregiver is not a stranger.
- Your Care Manager will help you find a caregiver with a personality and temperament that complements the senior’s personality.
- Frame the situation so it’s about you rather than the senior. An example would be saying, “I know you are very independent and don’t feel you need extra care at home, but I worry a lot about you and this would help me not to worry so much when I’m not able to be here.”
- Start small, and ask the senior to “give it a try.” Present the idea as a trial. Have someone come in for one day a week for a few hours, to vacuum, take out the trash or wash clothes, and then build up to more care if needed. Tell them this will help you out so you can spent more quality time with them.
- Sympathize and understand the fear and vulnerability associated with the transition. Have serious, compassionate talks with him or her, and realize the first time may not work. It could take a few months before the senior feels more comfortable with the situation.
The Partners in Healthcare Client Experience will be accomplished when:
- Clients feel a sense of security because our caregivers are wearing their uniforms and ID cards.
- Clients are confident the same level of care will continue no matter who the caregiver is.
- Clients know “their” caregiver will always be on time and finish each task.
- When we retain our clients for the long-term by providing them the compassionate care they are truly seeking.
- Clients experience peace of mind knowing their caregiver has received the best training available.As a son, daughter, sibling or spouse of someone who has, or will need, home care services, nothing is more important than selecting the right caregiver for your loved one. Partners in Healthcare is a member of the CAREGIVER QUALITY ASSURANCE™ program. Members of this program are home care companies that go above and beyond the norm when selecting quality caregivers and ensure the best care is provided.
- Our nurse managers and their teams are committed to providing the highest quality of compassionate home health care and outstanding home care in Winter Park. We have achieved our position as a premier provider of client focused care due to the attention we provide to details.
Our care environment is called “The Partners in Healthcare Way” it is the foundation for “Our Client Experience”.
Client referral – Professional and Compassionate Care