S H A R E T H E C A R E , I N C .
A not-for-profit organization providing services that support Central Florida Family Caregivers since 1986.
Share the Care, Inc., is a not-for-profit pioneer in Central Florida, developing and providing services and support to family caregivers in Orange and Seminole County communities for more than twenty-seven years. Share the Care is the largest provider of State-licensed adult day care in Central Florida, currently operating five adult day care centers in College Park, Conway, Maitland, Winter Springs, and Winter Garden.
Share the Care services include:
- Adult Day Care (5 Locations)
- In-Home Respite
- Overnight Respite
- In-Home Caregiver Counseling
- Caregiver Training & Education
- Crisis Care
- Case Management
- Monthly Support Group
- www.CaregiverCentral.org®, a caregiver assessment, information & referral tool
Share the Care provides learning experiences for the community through:
- Two Annual Educational Events for Family Caregivers:
- The Caregiver Forum and the Caregiver Appreciation Breakfast
- Tours of our Adult Day Centers
- Lunch & Learn Events at Local Businesses
- Presentations at Civic/Religious Organizations
Licensed Adult Day Care Centers
A home away from home that provides care and companionship to frail, physically and/or cognitively impaired adults who need assistance or supervision while family caregivers work or take time for themselves.
- College Park 1524 Formosa Avenue Winter Park, FL 32789 Director: Julie Craig
- Conway Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church 1655 Peel Avenue Orlando, FL 32806 Director: Yvonne Miller
- Winter Springs Temple Israel 50 S. Moss Road Winter Springs, FL 32708 Director: Melinda Bonilla
- Winter Garden First Baptist Church 81 N. Main Street Winter Garden, FL 34787 Director: Gigi Preval
- Maitland St. Mary Magdalen Church 710 Spring Lake Road Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Director: Marty Woodall
For more information please call us at 407.423.5311 or visit our website at www.helpforcaregivers.org or caregiver Central at Caregiver Central
Click the following brochure to the left for a summary of our services –
"- A Happy Family Caregiver,Share the Care simplifies my life as a caregiver. It makes me feel blessed to benefit from the services of Share the Care. My husband looks forward to attending and enjoys the loving attention he receives, and also the fellowship of the other clients. I am so very grateful!"
For More Information:
Please visit the Share the Care website at www.helpforcaregivers.org or call (407) 423-5311.
Share the CareTM is a non-profit agency providing services and support to family caregivers, enabling them to maintain their family member at home and delay or eliminate the need for institutional care.