Quality Senior Home Care that’s Right for You
When it comes to home care, each client’s needs are different. Our professional caregivers will work closely with you to develop client-centered in-home care solutions that meet the unique needs and desires of your loved one and your family.
We know that caring for a loved one is an honorable yet time-consuming and often overwhelming job. Our dedicated caregivers and nurse care managers can help carry your load while providing the experienced, compassionate care your loved one deserves. Our nurse care managers will work with your family to:
- Assess your loved one’s care needs and living environment
- Create a personalized care plan
- Ensure your loved one maintains proper nutrition and medication compliance
- Encourage regular exercise and mental engagement
- Work closely with your loved one’s doctor to adjust the plan of care as needed
Our initial assessment and plan of care along with our monthly visits are included with our service. We work closely with your loved one to match him or her with the caregiver that best meets his or her needs and personality. Contact us to see how Partners in Healthcare’s home health care services team will give you the peace of mind you deserve!
Quality Orlando Home Care You Can Trust
Allowing someone into your home or the home of a loved one is a matter of trust. As a family member or loved one of someone who needs (or will need) home care services, nothing is more important than selecting the right caregiver for your loved one. Partners in Healthcare is a member of the Caregiver Quality Assurance® program. Members of this program are home care companies that go above and beyond the norm when selecting quality caregivers and ensure the best care is provided. Caregiver Quality Assurance ® member companies are committed to applying a rigorous screening process to recruit, select, train, and retain only the highest quality caregivers.
At Partners in Healthcare, we take quality assurance and the client’s experience very seriously. We believe that the following are the main goals that create a great client experience:
- Properly uniformed and identifiable caregivers that provide clients with a sense of security.
- Confidence that the same high level of care will continue no matter who the caregiver is.
- Punctual service so that clients know “their” caregiver will always be on time and finish each task.
- Compassionate care that each client needs and deserves.
- Peace of mind knowing that each caregiver has received the best training available.
Want to know more about how we carefully screen and select our Orlando senior caregivers? Contact Partners in Healthcare today. We’ll be happy to discuss both our caregivers and our eldercare services with you.
Download Our Free Brochure
Click the following link to access a short guide for Family Caregivers – 8 Steps To Consider if you are a Family Caregiver. Below is an article about Medicare paying for home assistance. Today Medicare may cover bath visits only as part of a post hospitalization acute care recovery plan.